Sunday, August 22, 2010

Chris's Graduation weekend

Chris graduated last weekend with a Master of Science in Computer Assurance. I Masters degree takes a lot of dedication and hard work but this fieeld that he chose was very hard. It was a lot of effort on both of our parts and I am so glad he is done. We went over to Dallas the day before to go to Six Flags with our friends Brandon & Stacy. We all had a blast...it was hot and we all wish we had more time there but we had dinner plans with Chris's parents. I was so tired and hungry by the time we went to dinner that I forgot my camera. It was good food though. The next day Chris graduated. It was a short but nice ceremony. I would have had more pictures of Chris on stage but he literally sprinted across the stage. After that we jumped in the car for the 3 hour drive home...we were tired but everyone did well even the girls.




















No comments: