Thursday, November 13, 2008
Destructor...AKA... Brooke
This is what happens when you are home by yourself with a 17 month old and you have to go to the bathroom and finish cooking supper.....Brooke is super quiet (thought to self I bet she is doing something she is not supposed to).....(turn around) well what do you know...destructor terrorizes the cabinets and helps her self to some coffee grounds. This was all within a min....thank goodness she did not eat any or we may have never went to bed last night.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! Blake and Connor both did that with flour and sugar. It is so hard to not laugh when you find this! haha!
LOL!!! I love the look on her face!
haha! Imagine her hyped up on coffee all day and all night! haha well... I guess that wouldn't be funny for you!
Post a Comment