Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

We had a good busy Halloween....we started out in our "FiFi" costume for the daycare. We decorated a pumpkin for the pumpkin contest and ate plenty of sugar all day....I picked her up early and changed her into her "Daisy Duck" costume to go see all the Grandparents...so we stayed a little bit at each of there houses and ran thru a drive thru to grab so dinner and went to meet Kristal and Eli to go trick or treating....we then came back around the block to our street and trick or treated at our neighbgors and was so tired and cranky that we took a short bath and off to bed. On another note Brooke's teacher told me Friday something I already knew...she said I think Brooke has a shoe fetish...haha I know she is always taking mine & Chris's shoes and trying to walk in them and she will get very frustrated if she can't....but I said why do you say...apparently they took the kids socks and shoes off Friday and did there footprints in white paint and made ghost out of them...well Brooke kept taking all the other kids shoes and trying to put them on her feet....I swear she is my clone...haha. I have included some pics from the weekend and a couple of videos too. ENJOY!!

All Brooke wanted was the dog to come out & play


Trick or Treating at Gam-Maw's house



Trick or Treating at Gammies house






Brooke aka "FiFi" for her Halloween party at the daycare...I stayed to long and she was not wanting me to leave...she did look so cute.







Our pumpkin we decorated for the daycare.....Brooke won "Most Creative"



Brooke walking in Mom's shoes....and Eli so proudly showing off Mickey that his Dad stole off of our porch!!!









3 comments:

MommyKW said...

Very cute! I love both of her costumes, but I love the Daisy Duck the best! Samantha has a shoe fetish as well. At Chris's birthday party she stole every kids shoes and kept them in a pile for herself! Those girls!

Caroline said...

I seriously can't get enough of the Daisy Duck costume! So freakin' cute! I also love her Halloween outfit =)

Anonymous said...

Her costumes are the best!!! NIce job on the pumpkin too!