A picture from the BIG Snow storm...haha
Friday, January 18, 2008
Don't Blink You Might Miss It
So it is not just raining today in Louisiana there is a little snow mixed in there with it (Yay Brooke's first Snowfall) Although I would not look for her to notice...since she is probably sleeping due to the fact that she went to bed at 830 last night and then woke up at 1130 and did not fall back asleep until 330...thats right 330. (yawn) This is very good sleeping weather. Just in case you did not venture outside today and heard a rumor of snow it was true...but you had to look very closely.
A picture from the BIG Snow storm...haha
A picture from the BIG Snow storm...haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! Brooke did not want to sleep last night, huh? I'm sorry about that! I can't believe it snowed, I saw it on the news and couldn't believe it!
Post a Comment