Tuesday, January 22, 2008

March Of Dimes Fundraiser

I am raising money for the March of Dimes march for healthier babies. My beautiful daughter is a preemie and was born at 34 weeks 3 days. She was born completely healthy but very little. She weighed in at 4lbs 1oz and lost down to 3lbs 11oz, I am very lucky for Brooke to be as healthy as she is. I know it is because I had a really strong group of family and friends praying for both her and I. March of Dimes has touched your life if:

.your baby received a vaccine to prevent polio

.your baby received critical newborn screening to check for potentially dangerous but treatable conditions

.your took folic acid before and during pregnancy to prevent birth defects of the brain and spinal cord

.you had a premature baby who spent time in the NICU

.you had a healthy baby due in part to good prenatal care at home and from your doctor.

Please help me raise money for healthier babies. Here is the link to my website where you can donate securely online. www.marchforbabies.org/jenniferlandman

Me & Brooke Thank you!!!!

No comments: