Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mommy has the Hiccups

The other day I had the hiccups and Brooke thought it was funny. She had the hiccups at least 2 or 3 times a day when I was pregnant with her and she and she gets them at least once a week now. By the time we got the video of it she was not laughing as much but as you can see it still kept her entertained but not enough to quit eating.



2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh my god!!!! SO FUNNY! When Josephine gets the hiccups, I pretend to hiccup every time she does and she thinks that is HHYSTERICAL. Isn't it funny how they can laugh so hard for a few seconds then go right back to being serious and all about eating haha she sounds a lot like Josephine.

Anonymous said...

Her laugh sounds just like keira!!!! So cute!