Well Chris made it back safely and passed his test so he can add yet another certification to his name...this one CCSP. He made it home Saturday at 4PM and we had a great evening. Sunday morning we got up and I made this yummy Monkey Bread...a lady made it that I worked with and it brought back memories of my childhood....My Mom made this all the time(Mom I know your reading this and smiling...love you!!) it was so good...I did not have the tube pan but it did not matter...Chris has ate it every morning for Breakfast...who knew something so cheap would be this good...anyway I was pretty proud of myself b/c I never bake..but need to start I think! The other pics are of Brooke in her bargain overalls...they just opened a huge Goodwil by my house and it is very nice, so I ventured in to see if I could find some maternity shirts...found one pair of pants on the 1 rounder they had...but managed to find a few things for Brooke((Shocking))...I got her these Osh Kosh Overalls that look brand new for 1.99..and she looks so stinkin cute in them. I love her in overalls.
Monkey Bread...it was as good as it Looked!!


Our Bargain Overalls...I love Brooke in overalls!!


3 comments:
hmm monkey bread! I love bargains!
I've never had nor made monkey bread! You have to give me the recipe! Send it to me, please...only if it's as easy as you said! haha!
That monkey bread looks delicious! I've heard so much about monkey bread and have never even tried any! I need to make it sometime.
Post a Comment