The Lives of Chris, Jennifer,Brooke
& Little Sister Maggie!!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
See Mommy... I tee tee in the potty...again!!
So this is the 2nd time this week Brooke went tee-tee and she was so proud of herself. I turned down a free ticket to the NKOTB concert last night because it was late notice and I would have been to rushed...but I am so glad I did because I would have missed this "Big Event"...who needs New Kids when you can see your baby tee-tee. We did a little better with the time change last night but these teeth are really bothering her. One of the 4 eye teeth has popped thru the gums so hopefully the others will follow. My friend Christie was at Old Navy on Monday and found this Red Jacket marked down to 4.99 it is so cute and fits Brooke perfect. It has been 80 for the last week but the temp is dropping today and it is supposed to be back to 40 by the time we leave work so she will get some wear out of it. Thanks Christie!!
I tee-tee Mommy...See??
see Daddy..right here!!
Umm, Hello?? Ms Christie...Thank you for my Red jacket it fits perfect!!
3 comments:
Thats awesome!! Way to go Brooke!
You are well on your way! Good luck!
haha I love the picture of her looking into the potty.
Post a Comment