Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Whew, How long to the next time change?

We are NOT dealing well with the time change. It is a fight with Brooke to go to bed even though I know she is exhausted. They literally played outside all day yesterday...and by the looks of her clothes they were making mud pies..haha. I did not put her to bed until 9PM for the past 2 nights. She is even harder to wake up in the mornings...today was picture day at the daycare and she wanted no part of getting ready for that. She cried about everything, b/c she wanted me to hold her...and of course she cried when I dropped her off too and did the whole grabbing of the leg and pleading Mommy...which sucks all the way around, it makes for a very tough day for sure. I called the daycare to see how she did with the Spring pictures...and this is the response I got..."Well, she didn't cry"....we actually got a couple sweet serious faces out of her...AKA...they are horrible. I am hoping they are good..I am hoping to hold off on pictures until late next month and I am going to do Easter and her 2nd birthday in one...can you believe that...2 months and my BABY will be 2. Sorry no pictures...life is hard enough adjusting to the time change...maybe in a few days.

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

The time change is always hard either in the fall or spring. At least these will be memorable pictures! haha! And, NO, I CANNOT believe that these little "babies" are turning TWO! I don't like this one bit!

Caroline said...

2 months and then she's 2! WOW! I can't believe it! Jo did really well with the time change, I was surprised, since I didn't know about it until like noon on that day!!!