Friday, March 20, 2009

Reruns R Fun...Spring Sale

It's that time of year for Reruns...its running this whole week. The Spring Sale...I literally put in 4 outfits just so I could shop early Monday...I was really looking for an inexpensive crib for Brooke but they did not have any that I liked. I did get her some books, a pair of Maternity pants for me and her a few outfits..but the 24 months was so packed you could barely get down the aisle...I was just not up to fighting my way to shop so this is all I cam home with. I did however manage to get Brooke a pair of Winnie the Pooh denim overalls which is by far her favorite...as soon as I took them out of the dryer she wanted to wear them...I will have to take a picture of her in them...she walk along and point to her chest and say thats Pooohhh Mommy!!









Big Sister to Bee!! I had this shirt made for Brooke after I seen one like it on Ebay....Once we come up with a name I going to get her to make both girls a shirt....I love how it turned out. I can't wait to be the Mom of two Girls!!

1 comment:

MommyKW said...

Looks like you got some great stuff! Is that ladybugs on the black and white dress? The bee teeshirt is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! If I could have found that when I was pregnant with any of the other three I would have gotten that for Taylor! I LOVE IT!