The Lives of Chris, Jennifer,Brooke
& Little Sister Maggie!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round!!
We paid for Brooke a playhouse in November for Christmas...and after many constant phone calls it finally came in. Chris and Stephen worked on it Saturday for 4 hours or more and got everything done except the doors, windows etc. I did not go back out and take a picture with the roof on because it was dark. I will include one once its finished. Chris had to charge the drill again because he used all the juice on what he did so far and said if it takes more than a battery full its too much, oh well anything for his girl.
Sometimes the box is the best part of the toy!! Aunt Liz had fun playing too!!
Daddy & Stephen building my playhouse!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that looks great! I hope we can find a playhouse for Keira this summer.
4 comments:
that looks great! I hope we can find a playhouse for Keira this summer.
That video is so cute. You told Brooke to say Bye-Bye so Alexea did, then Brooke said it and Lexi got soo excited, it was funny!
I love that playhouse! It looks really tall, which is what I've been looking for. Where did you get it?
I remember that playhouse, you showed me which one you were thinking about buying! It was SO cute, I can't wait to see it all built =)
Post a Comment