Thursday, February 28, 2008

Big Trouble!!!

So I pick Brooke up from Ms. Irma yesterday and Ms Irma tells me that Brooke rolls/ scoots from the living room to the kitchen and was having the best time doing it. Ms Irma turns around after hearing Brooke grunt and somewhat fuss to find that she has made it over to her carseat and got her bottle cooler that I send her bottles in every morning out of the carseat(Ms Irma takes the bottles out when I get there and puts them in the fridge, then puts the empty bag in her carseat so it all stays together)...anyway Brooke makes it over to the bag and puts it on her head like a hat...little scary and cute all rolled into one. I pray every day that God will give me peace about leaving her for someone else to take care of. Ms Irma is wonderful and has kept children for 30 years...but I have hard time relinquishing control. I plan on taking a picture tonight with the cooler on her head so you can get the full effect. When Ms Irma walked over to her...she looks up at her and laughs in amusement at her silly self. You got to watch her like a hawke and she has not even mastered the crawling thing yet...but she is getting there.

4 comments:

MommyKW said...

Too funny. Why even buy toys? They get amusement out of every day objects! Keep your eye on her - next thing you know she'll have your purse and be putting on lipstick!

Caroline said...

I know how it feels to have to watch them like a hawk even though they don't even crawl yet!!! I'm amazed at the trouble Jo manages to get into haha

The Real EMO said...

Sersiouly.. they are so funny I can;t help but laugh everyday at the things keira gets into!!
(tanya)

Tracy said...

That is too funny!!! Just wait.. she will get into soo much more than that. One day we will say remember when we stressed about... and they are out dating or something like that!!