Tuesday, February 26, 2008

On the Move

Well we have started trying to crawl. Brooke really likes the sound of her hands slapping the floor. Our floors are slick with her pants so most of the time she slides, so we bought a new playmat that is very colorful and she seems to like it a lot. I have included some pictures of her playing and trying to crawl.

On the Move

We're Trying

Our New Playmat

Playing

4 comments:

MommyKW said...

Go! Go! Go! I love that playmat!

Caroline said...

That's such a cute playmat! I need to get Jo something to practice on because we have all hard wood floors too. Looks like she's doing good!

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I bought that playmat at Ross for 15.00 it is huge. I did not put all the tiles down and I cna make then in a strip if I want to. She loves it...especially the colors.

Anonymous said...

GO brooke go!!! Soon she will be crawling!!