Sooo, we are very independent lately so much so that we will not eat our food if we can't hold the spoon. I was talking to a coworker and she said her daughter was like that and she gave her spoon and then fed her with the other. I decided to try that last night and it worked out. Brooke still tries to feed herself and I have the spoon that actually gets the food to its target. I have included some pics and some with her Easter shoes I won off of ebay for 5.00. I Love a good deal.

Kelly Clarkson sang a song about her. "Miss Independent"

Two spoons.

My Pink Mary Janes.

Playing with my toy and my shoe.
.JPG)
See my new shoes
4 comments:
I do the same thing with Jo! I can't feed her without her trying to grab for my spoon and it makes for a very messy feeding! So I gave her her own spoon to hold... the only problem is her getting HER spoon out of her mouth in order to take a bite of food off my MY spoon haha
Love the little shoes! Ebay is my guilty pleasure! I love getting great deals on cute things for my girls. Let's just say I'm a Gymboreeaholic!
lol.. keira hates eating off a spoon peroid. She likes to pick up and self feed.....
Yeah, I love me some Ebay....and Gymboree. Gymboree is so expensive so I look for there stuff on Ebay.
Post a Comment