Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yay, Dada's Home!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Chris has been out of town all week and missed Valentine's Day. No Big deal, I refuse to go to eat during that madness. I mean, who wants to wait an hour for a table on a week night at that for the sake of the day. Anywho this morning we woke up and I turned on Mickey Mouse club house...we have been doing that the last few weekends, we lay in bed and watch the Disney channel. So Brooke rolls over and sees her Daddy and says "Dadaaaaaaaaaaaa" it was so sweet. He has had such a rough week, he just lit up like a christmas tree. Even though he did miss Valentines he sent me some beautiful flowers (even though I asked him not to). Brooke liked them too, see below



2 comments:

Caroline said...

Awww! How cute, those are beautiful roses!

MommyKW said...

Too Cute! I love her bib! Where did you get that. The only 1st thematic ones I can find are at Carter's and everyone has them. Beautiful flowers! I love fresh roses!