I have been wanting to get her ears pierced for a while now, but I would go in the store and there would be a teenager working there and I would chicken out. Well today I was off for President's Day and Brooke and I went to the Louisiana Boardwalk and we stopped in Claires. The Manager was there and did Brooke's ears. She did a wonderful job...she cried for about 2 or 3 min and has been fine since. Here are some before and after pics.

Before

Before

After

After with Tears

Leaving the Store

At home playing like nothing ever happened
3 comments:
Aw, yay! Congratulations! I would be freaked out about a teenager piercing my baby's ears too!
How cute! I would love to get Samantha's ears pierced, but we are waiting a little longer - ear infection issues! She looks like a little lady. I LOVE IT!
It looks great!!! We did Keiras when she was 3 months. I love the way they look!
Post a Comment