Wheew!!! We have been super busy lately with Mardi Gras and work so I have had very little time to update the blog. First Mardi Gras was Big Fun but I am glad it is over. I also got a promotion at work and we are getting several employee's to staff our new branch on Line Ave...so my title being Staff Trainer means I am going to be super busy. Hopefully I will have more time to post soon, in the mean time here are some recent pics of my Punkin!!

My Big Girl

Drinking from her Sippy.

The Happiest Baby on Earth!!

Brooke playing with my winter head band thingy.

Throw me somethin Mister!!

Me & Brooke at the Gemini Parade
1 comment:
What a nice picture of the two of you! Except for the fact that she's looking at you like you're crazy! haha. Josephine has that onsie that she's wearing in her high chair, adorable!
Post a Comment